- No problems with slow start at this time.
- Change oil & filter. Top off all fluid levels. Check & adjust tire pressure. Visual inspection of hoses, belts, etc. Lube chassis. – Cabin filter dirty – Rear brakes less than 5% remaining – Brakes have slight pulsation – Tire shimmy at 60MPH – Needs (2) front tires soon – Rear tires cupping – Front brakes approximately 50% remaining, rotors okay – Lower control arm bushings broken
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Surface front rotors on vehicle
- Install dealer pads.
- Machine rear rotors on vehicle
- Balance all 4 tires
Connie R. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/5/2022