- Code Scan: Antilock Brakes/ESC C2130
- DBC Brake Lamp Relay Error C1211
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear – Right Hand Invalid / No Signal C1209
- Wheel Speed Sensor Rear – Right Hand Open / Short ABS/Trac lights on. Tire light also on, due to ABS faults. Road test for customer driveability complaint. No problems felt with vehicle/engine performance at this time. The ABS fault may have been making the traction control system activate, thinking there was front tire slippage, and limiting engine power. The ABS circuit fault is no constant, and not intermittent, so traction system is disabled as soon as engine is started. RR sensor never shows any speed on scan data. Found the RR speed sensor is shorted internally. RR measures about 900 ohms, where as the LR sensor that works normally reads over 2M ohms. Sensor is part of the wheel hub.
- Needs master window switch – ordered part
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – FWD Rear,One Side,w/o Knuckle Removal – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
Maile K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/26/2022