- Remove four wheels and rear brake drums/rotors to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. – Front brakes metal to metal – Rear brakes approximately 5% remaining – Rotors okay to turn – No oil on dipstick (need to start checking your oil more often)
- Install dealer pads
- Machine front rotors on vehicle
- Install dealer pads.
- Machine rear rotors on vehicle
- Change oil & filter. Top off all fluid levels. Check & adjust tire pressure. Visual inspection of hoses, belts, etc. Lube chassis.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
Christopher F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2023