CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-01T23:02:51+00:002015 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-01T23:02:51+00:00
- – RF tire has a nail, all other tires good on air – Due for LOF – Air filter dirty – Cabin filter dirty – Spark plug gap at .45, spec .39-.43 – Lest side axle boot ripped/leaking – Front right shock leaking – Right rear shocks leaking – Transmission fluid dirty – Front brakes approximately 10% remaining – Rear brakes approximately 15% remaining – Slight brake pulsation in front
- No problem found at this time
- RF tire is leaking, all others good
- Patch RF tire
- Change oil and filter. Replace with synthetic oil. Lube chassis, top off all fluid levels, adjust tire pressure.
- Drain and fill
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- Install dealer pads
- Machine front rotors on vehicle
- Install dealer pads.
- Machine rear rotors on vehicle
Cindy D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2023