2011 Ford ExpeditionCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-23T22:00:49+00:00
- Code Scan; MIL is not on Engine P0341-00
- Camshaft Position Sensor "A" Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 1 or single sensor) P0346-00
- Camshaft Position Sensor "A" Circuit Range/Performance (Bank 2) Confirmed intermittent shaking after warm up, under light throttle under load. Can reproduce symptom in drive or reverse. At the same time as roughness, the engine is rattling from timing chain area. Found oil 3 qt low. Added oil, no change in symptoms. Can see the variable cam timing data fluctuating during noise. Engine has cam phaser/timing chain problems. Incorrect valve timing is causing rough running and codes. Based on mileage, would advise complete timing chain job with phasers and VCT control solenoids.
- Replace timing chain, phasers, gaskets, timing solenoid, crank seal, valve cover gaskets, also replace water pump and belt
- Replace spark plug
- Hazardous waste disposal fee
Peter M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/22/2023