2015 Mercedes-Benz ML350CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-02T23:00:11+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Replace with synthetic oil. Lube chassis, top off all fluid levels, adjust tire pressure.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- Electronic Parking Brake Faults: B23AB13
- The right brake caliper has a malfunction. There is an open circuit. B229D52
- Control unit `Electric parking brake` has a malfunction. The component has not been put into operation No diag info available from MB. Inspect rear brake calipers and wiring harnesses to parking brake motors, no visible issues. Remove both rear wheels and test the electrical resistance of the left parking brake motor. Motor circuit shows .8 ohms, and position sensor shows about 15k ohms to each motor winding. Right motor circuit fluctuates between infinite resistance and 10M ohms. Right parking brake motor is open circuit.
- PARKING BRAKE ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – One Side
- Replace key fob battery
Mike B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/1/2023