CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-08T22:02:16+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz C300 CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-08T22:02:16+00:00
- Complete detail
- Electrical issue – needs to come back for diagnosis
Kris R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-23T22:02:44+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz ML350 CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-23T22:02:44+00:00
- Generic engine fault codes: P0016- Crank to Cam position correlation fault B1 Sensor A P0017- Crank to Cam position correlation fault B1 Sensor B Full system code scan show dozens of other system faults, mostly due to low battery voltage it would appear. Engine fault codes return as soon as engine is started. Set crankshaft position to 305 degrees and remove 3 of the cam sensors that are accessible to view the alignment marks as outlined in TSB. BOTH bank 1 (right) marks are not centered in window, indication mechanical valve timing fault. There is a known issue with these engines that causes this issue due to a worn out balance shaft sprocket (see attached TSB for info and pictures). Sprocket is integral to balance shaft. BS replacement requires engine removal and tear-down. This wear causes misalignment of valvetrain and fault codes. There was a warranty extension of 10yr/125k miles. Timing cover needs removal for further inspection of chains/guides/tensioners/etc. LF headlight out LR outer park lamp out Aux battery needs replacement-indicator/fault code May need main battery
Cherry D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-17T23:01:38+00:002015 Mercedes-Benz C300 CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-17T23:01:38+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Replace with synthetic oil. Lube chassis, top off all fluid levels, adjust tire pressure. – Recommend wiper blades (dealer) – Air filter dirty – Rear tires cupping
- Rear tires slight cupping, did not rotate tires. Adjusted air pressure to spec.
- Replace air filter
Terri P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:00:56+00:002018 Mercedes-Benz C300 CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-04T22:00:56+00:00
- Change oil and filter. Replace with synthetic oil. Lube chassis, top off all fluid levels, adjust tire pressure.
Carolyn T. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2021