2010 Dodge PickupCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-04T22:59:17+00:00
- Found alternator not charging. Tested alternator, found to be faulty. – After replacing alternator, the system was not charging. Found that PCM is not supplying alternator with control voltage. Checked connections and harness, all good. – Bad PCM
- Change oil & filter. Top off all fluid levels. Check & adjust tire pressure. Visual inspection of hoses, belts, etc. Lube chassis.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- Estimate on lock cylinder $970.00
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – V8,5.7L Eng – [Includes: Test.]
- ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULE – Remove & Replace – PCM – [Includes: Programming.]
Mike B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/3/2023