- ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE TIRES – ROTATE – [A tire should be replaced when the tread wear indicator appears as a solid band across the tread; this occurs when the remaining tread has worn to 0.063 inches (1.6mm) or less.]
- – LR bearing noise – 600 miles until LOF is due – Air filter dirty – Rear brakes approximately 5% remaining, rotors okay – Front brakes approximately 50% remaining
- Change oil and filter. Replace with synthetic oil. Lube chassis, top off all fluid levels, adjust tire pressure.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee
- Install air filter
- Install dealer pads.
- Machine rear rotors on vehicle
- Replace LR wheel bearing assembly
Tom S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/17/2023